- General information
- Small grant schemes
- Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Cultural Exchange
- NORTH Creative Network - for open innovation and cultural exchange
- Environment manu-factures
- Latvia - Norway. Discover Folk Tradition in Music
- Life in Motion
- Experimental music lighthouses: Riga-Tromsø
- Joik & daina
- Dance in Nature 2014
- 450 years together. Jewish culture in Latvian environment – arts, music, education
- Regions. Art. Nature.
- Various Forms of Archives. Archive of Contemporary Art. Research, Exhibition and Symposium.
- Film programme exchange between Riga International Film festival and Kristiansand International Children’s Film Festival
- Bilateral Fund
- Predifined projects
- Planned Programme implementation time schedule
Project number: EEZLV04/GSKA/2013/22.
Project promoter: Association “Riga International Film festival”.
Project title: "Film programme exchange between Riga International Film festival and Kristiansand International Children’s Film Festival".
Date of project contract: 17.08.2015.
Project partner: Kristiansanad International Children's Film festival, Barnefilmfestivalen AS;
Total eligible costs: 50 892.00 euro;
The amount of support - 50% of eligible costs, not more than 25 446.00 euro of which:
EEA co-financing - 85% of eligible costs, not more than 21 629.10 euro;
Co-financing of the beneficiary - 50% of the total eligible project costs, not more than 25 446.00 euro.
Planned project start date: 17.08.2015.
Duration of the Project: 10 months.
Venue: Rīga (Latvia), Kristiansand (Norway).
Project discription: Kristiansand International Children's Film festival representatives will recommend and summarize a program of 8 Nordic films, which will be screened in Riga International Film festival. In its turn, Riga International Film festival will prepare a program, consisting of the same amount of mostly Latvian as well as Baltic films, specially targeted for youth and children's audiences. Animation workshops for children will also take place in Riga International film festival; workshops' course, thematic focus as well as participation of leading professionals will be advised by Kristiansand International Children's Film festival.
Planned project activities:
1. Project management and publicity.
2. Screening of Nordic film program at Riga IFF.
3. Latvian film screening at KICFF.
4. Animation workshop at Riga IFF.
5. Children's jury at Riga IFF.