- General information
- Small grant schemes
- Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Cultural Exchange
- NORTH Creative Network - for open innovation and cultural exchange
- Environment manu-factures
- Latvia - Norway. Discover Folk Tradition in Music
- Life in Motion
- Experimental music lighthouses: Riga-Tromsø
- Joik & daina
- Dance in Nature 2014
- 450 years together. Jewish culture in Latvian environment – arts, music, education
- Regions. Art. Nature.
- Various Forms of Archives. Archive of Contemporary Art. Research, Exhibition and Symposium.
- Film programme exchange between Riga International Film festival and Kristiansand International Children’s Film Festival
- Bilateral Fund
- Predifined projects
- Planned Programme implementation time schedule
Project number: EEZLV04/GSKA/2013/29.
Project promoter: RIXC Centre for New Media Culture.
Project title: "NORTH Creative Network - for open innovation and cultural exchange".
Date of project contract: 17.09.2014.
Project partners: Association for electronic Arts Lorna, Reykjavik, Iceland
Piksel, Bergen, Norway, i/o/lab – Center for Future Arts, Stavanger, Norway.
Total eligible costs: 100 000.00 euro.
The amount of support - 90% of eligible costs, not more than 90 000.00 euro of which:
EEA co-financing - 85% of eligible costs, not more, than 76500.00 euro;
National co-financing - 15% of eligible costs not more than 8122.50 euro;
co-financing of the beneficiary - 10% of the total eligible project costs, not more than 10 000.00 euro.
Planned project start date: 17.09.2014.
Duration: 19 months.
Venue: Riga (Latvia), Stavanger (Norway), Reykjavik (Iceland).
Project description: NORTH Creative Network (NCN) – for open innovation and cultural exchange will be developed by project partners from Latvia, Iceland and Norway in a result of the project activities, taking place in all three countries. The project mission is to contribute towards sustainable culture development by designing and building more accessible routes into the sector of creative industries.
The main aim of the project is to develop collaborative platform for fostering open innovation and cultural exchange between countries of Latvia, Norway and Iceland, and for providing artists, cultural organisations and other creative producers with more accessible routes into the sector of creative industries.
Planned project activities:
1. Project management.
2. Creative Worklabs.
3. Innovation Festivals.
4. PR & Creative Networking.
Contact information: Raitis Šmits, raitise simbolsrixc.com.