- General information
- Small grant schemes
- Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Cultural Exchange
- NORTH Creative Network - for open innovation and cultural exchange
- Environment manu-factures
- Latvia - Norway. Discover Folk Tradition in Music
- Life in Motion
- Experimental music lighthouses: Riga-Tromsø
- Joik & daina
- Dance in Nature 2014
- 450 years together. Jewish culture in Latvian environment – arts, music, education
- Regions. Art. Nature.
- Various Forms of Archives. Archive of Contemporary Art. Research, Exhibition and Symposium.
- Film programme exchange between Riga International Film festival and Kristiansand International Children’s Film Festival
- Bilateral Fund
- Predifined projects
- Planned Programme implementation time schedule
Project number: EEZLV04/GSKA/2013/04.
Project promoter: Association "New Theatre Institute of Latvia".
Project title: "Regions. Art. Nature".
Date of project contract: 20.08.2015.
Project partner: Fé&Fjörvi (Iceland), Dansearena Nord (Norway);
Total eligible costs: 70 625.50 euro;
The amount of support - 90% of eligible costs, not more than 63 562.95 euro of which:
EEA co-financing - 85% of eligible costs, not more than 54 028.51 euro;
Co-financing of the beneficiary - 10% of the total eligible project costs, not more than 7062.55 euro.
Planned project start date: 20.08.2015.
Duration of the Project: 9 months.
Venue: Cēsis, Cīrava, Rīga (Latvia), Hammerfest (Norway).
Project discription: The Regions. Art. Nature. project continues ongoing co-operation of partners in Latvia, Iceland and Northern Norway started in the project Wilderness dance since 2012. This projects looks on the role contemporary arts can play in the development of rural areas and aims to generate new models for artistic residency structures in regions which are in need of re-vitalization.
There are three main project activities done in partnership – seminar in Hammerfest (NO), presentation of guest performance from Norway and creation and presentation of two new works by Norwegian, Icelandic and Latvian artists in residencies in rural regions of Latvia. We focus on Latvian regions with the aim that findings can be used for areas in the vast Nordic-Baltic region. The project contributes to development of 1) new ideas for regional development 2) contemporary artistic practices outside capital regions, 3) creating cultural exchange concepts that are locally anchored and globally innovative; 4) mobility of artistic productions.
Planned project activities:
1. Project administration.
2. Seminar in Hammerfest.
3. Guest performance.
5. Creation and presentation of new dance works in rural regions.
Contact information: Laura Stašāne, laurae simbolstheatre.lv.