- General information
- Small grant schemes
- Conservation of Cultural Heritage
- Cultural Exchange
- NORTH Creative Network - for open innovation and cultural exchange
- Environment manu-factures
- Latvia - Norway. Discover Folk Tradition in Music
- Life in Motion
- Experimental music lighthouses: Riga-Tromsø
- Joik & daina
- Dance in Nature 2014
- 450 years together. Jewish culture in Latvian environment – arts, music, education
- Regions. Art. Nature.
- Various Forms of Archives. Archive of Contemporary Art. Research, Exhibition and Symposium.
- Film programme exchange between Riga International Film festival and Kristiansand International Children’s Film Festival
- Bilateral Fund
- Predifined projects
- Planned Programme implementation time schedule
Project number: EEZLV04/GSKMS/2013/21.
Project promoter: Municipality Agency of Kuldiga District Council „Kuldiga Culture Centre”.
Project title: "Environment manu-factures".
Date of project contract: 08.07.2014.
Project partners: Department of Culture of Frogn Municipality from Norway; Youth Culture centre „Hitt Husitt” from Iceland; „Artist’s Club” from Lithuania;
Total eligible costs: 99000.00 euro.
The amount of support - 95% of eligible costs, not more than 94 050.00 euro of which:
EEA co-financing - 85% of eligible costs, not more than 79 942.50 euro;
National co-financing - 15% of eligible costs not more than 14 107.50 euro;
Co-financing of the beneficiary - 5% of the total eligible project costs, not more than 4950.00 euro.
Planned project start date: 07.07.14.
Duration of the project: 4 months.
Venue: Kuldīga (Latvia), Drobak (Norway).
Project discription: Aim of the project „Environment manu-factures” is to create historical old towns of Kuldiga and Drobak as the stage for cross-disciplinar contemporary cultural activities that will be developed as result of creative ehchange in cooperation between artists from Latvia, Norway, Iceland and Lithuania, therefore promoting dynamic of the province towns’ cultural environment. The central activities of the project will be 2 creative environemt actions – one in Kuldiga and one in Drobak in 2014. Environmet actions will be developed as 3 paralel running creative workshops or manufactures in such fields as music, street theatre and contemporary art. At the end of workshops there will be organized art actions at historical environment of both towns where will be joined in the results as performances, exhibitions, art actions. All the activities will be organized as open air events, discovering new, unknown event venues in Kuldiga old town, which will be identified and improved within the project, inviting artists to make interpretations of the local cultural heritage according to the developed artistic concept.
1. Project administration.
2. Development of artistic concept and new performance places in Kuldiga and Drobak.
3.Environment action "Factures of old town" in Kuldiga.
4. Manufacture of experimental music.
5. Street theatre manufacture.
6. Contemporary art manufacture.
7.Environment action "Light festival" in Drobak.
8. Music workshop.
9. Street theatre workshop.
10. Conetemporary art workshop.
11. Publicity of the project.
12. Evaluation of the project.
13. Dissemination of the project results.
Contact information: Ilze Zariņa, ilzeizarinaie simbolsinbox.lv.